Nauticomp Inc. (Nauticomp) provides the www.nauticomp.com website and any successor websites (“this Site”) to you subject to your agreement to and compliance with the terms and conditions below. BY BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT BROWSE OR USE THIS SITE.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Copyright © 2007 Nauticomp Inc. All rights reserved. Except for public domain material or material otherwise licensed to Nauticomp, the material on this website, including all content, site design, text, graphics, and the arrangement thereof, are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws, and are owned or controlled by Nauticomp or the party credited as the author or provider of the materials. All rights reserved. Nauticomp and the Nauticomp logo are trade-marks of Nauticomp and may not be used in connection with any product or service not related to Nauticomp or approved in advance by Nauticomp in writing. All rights reserved. All other trade-marks, service marks, logos, and/or other marks are the property of their respective owners.
- Restrictions on Use. This Site is intended for personal use and shall not be used for any commercial purposes without the prior written approval of Nauticomp. You may download one copy of the materials on this Site on any single computer for your own personal non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except as expressly provided herein, no material from this Site may be modified, reproduced, published, posted, transmitted, sold or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Nauticomp. Prohibited uses include, without limitation:
- removing any proprietary notices or labels on this Site or the materials provided on this Site;
- plagiarizing the materials provided on this Site or otherwise violating or infringing the intellectual property rights of Nauticomp or any third party; and
- making any other use of the materials for any other purpose (including use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment). Any unauthorized use may subject you to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable laws.
- Disclaimer: This Site is provided on an “as-is, as available” basis. While Nauticomp believes the information on this Site to be correct, Nauticomp makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information displayed on this Site.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL NAUTICOMP AND ITS RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY THE “NAUTICOMP PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, INTERRUPTION OF ACTIVITIES, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR ECONOMIC LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF ANY OF THE NAUTICOMP PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, THE NAUTICOMP PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO ACCESS THIS SITE, IF ANY. In no event shall any Nauticomp Party be liable for damages or losses of any kind arising from the use of any hyper-linked website.
- Links to Third Party Websites. Access to any other website linked to this Site is at your own risk and Nauticomp is not responsible for the availability, accuracy or reliability of the contents of any hyper-linked website. This Site provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked websites by Nauticomp
- General. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, and any dispute arising hereunder shall be resolved exclusively by the courts in the province of Ontario.