Commercial Grade LED Display
Nauticomp Inc. offers a line up of commercial grade monitors that can be integrated into any industry or professional field. Our innovative and functional designs can meet the needs of any commercial application. Currently, our commercial LED displays are used in a variety of applications, including for points of purchase, drive-thrus, railways, racetracks, and manufacturing. All of our commercial-grade LED displays are rugged and able to be used in any indoor or outdoor environment. We offer custom designs for a range of budgets to meet your specific needs and ensure that our displays fit the requirements of your industry.
Why Our Commercial Grade LED Monitors?
Nauticomp Inc.’s commercial-grade displays are at the forefront of industry technology and capability. Our displays can be used in any indoor or outdoor environment for any commercial purpose. With multiple inputs and mounting options, our commercial displays can be used almost anywhere. Sunlight-readable capabilities and all-weather functionality make our Hammer series perfect for outdoor use, including in drive-thrus or on marine vessels.
The Titan Commercial-Grade Display is our cost-effective, highly efficient model that is perfect for any commercial environment. It features multiple inputs, a rugged chassis suitable for withstanding harsh environments, and a potentiometer that can dim all the way to black. Commercial displays need to be both effective and affordable. The Titan Commercial-Grade Display combines cutting-edge technology with ease of use and affordability.
- Full LED backlight
- Deep Dimming 0 – 100% via potentiometer
- Rugged Chassis
- Versatile mounting options
- Multiple inputs DVI, VGA Composite & S-Video
- Rugged 15″ Mil-Spec Display
- Sunlight Readable
- Fully Dimmable to Black
- NVIS Mode – Meets MIL-STD-3009 Type II, Class B
- NEMA IEC 60529 Ingress Protection (IP67)
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810G, Environmental Conditions
- MIL-DTL-38999 Video and Power Connectors
- Operational Temp Range -20 to +60 C
- Optional User Programmable Bezel Button
- Optional All Weather Touch Screen
- Multiple Inputs – DVI, VGA, NTSC/PAL, and S-Video
- Unique Appearance – Pure Glass with Remote Control
- Deep Dimming – 0 to 100% via “Potentiometer”
- Marine Compliance – ABS, IEC 60945, IEC 61174 & IEC 62388
- Picture in Picture – and Picture beside Picture capable