Benefits of White Label Digital Signage Solutions
As a business owner, you know how important it is to get your brand name front and center. From a marketing perspective, the more visible your messaging and brand name, the more likely people are to remember your product.
How can white label solutions take your digital signage campaigns to the next level? Here’s what you need to know about white label solutions and how they work in tandem with your digital signage solutions.
What Is a White Label Solution?
A white label solution is the process of taking someone else’s product and legally rebranding it as your own product. Essentially, the only difference between the original product and the rebranded product is that the rebranded product has a different packaging and label.
Why might a company opt for a white label solution? Considering the cost of market research and how tedious product development is, white labeling is a cost-effective way for companies to expand their product offerings with various software and technology solutions. Depending on what the product is, white label buyers can either sell the product internally, externally, or as part of a large corporation.
When it comes to digital signage solutions, white labeling allows businesses the opportunity to customize the signage with their own logo and brand name, and display unique content that customers want to see. It’s a great way to make a lasting impression on customers.
Benefits of Using a White-Labeled Digital Signage Software
There are many benefits of using white-labeled digital signage software both for the signage producers and the marketer. Here are a few of them:
- Increases Distribution: When you sell your product under a different label, you can get the exposure you want. In almost every market, there is an opportunity for companies to build upon existing products and software and sell to even more customers.
- Builds Your Brand Image: By having digital signage solutions in your repertoire, you can improve your brand image and tighten your relationships with your customers.
- Lowers Your Costs: You can significantly lower your costs by offering white label solutions. Typically, private label pricing is based on the provider offering a turn-key solution at a lower rate, which means you can save a lot of money in development.
- Support in Multiple Languages, Locations, and Currencies: When you opt for white label solutions, the software has support in many languages, which means you product can be used anywhere in the world.
- Create Your Own Price: One of the biggest advantages of rebranding your digital signage solutions is that you can set up competitive pricing to improve your ROI. You have the flexibility to create your own pricing model and determine how often you want to be paid.
Things to Consider when Choosing a White Label Partner
Before you choose a white label partner, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Consider how secure the product is and whether they have solutions in place to prevent vulnerabilities with the software.
Not only does the software need to be secure, but it also needs to be reliable. If for any reason the screen doesn’t work or the wi-fi goes down, you need to have peace of mind knowing that your white label partner can handle the problem and work efficiently to get it resolved. The longer your digital signage solution is down, the more revenue you will lose.
Finally, consider if your potential white label partner has experience working in your industry and whether they have the network to help you curate a beneficial business relationship. Do they have the resources to scale up by adding or removing displays, and are they ready to grow with your business?
Choose Nauticomp for Digital Signage Solutions
Nauticomp Inc. is one of the leading designers, manufacturers, and distributors of modern state-of-the-art digital display solutions in North America. Our custom-designed and built displays are featured across a wide range of commercial and industrial applications including retail environments, healthcare facilities, military bases, Marines operations, the gaming industry, and so much more. Our goal is to help revolutionize the face of modern technology one digital display at a time. Contact us to learn more about our white label solutions or to place an order.